"Happy Anniversary Jerry. I love you!"
So, Jerry and I we went to San Antonio this weekend for our 7th anniversary. It was the first time for us to go somewhere without the boys. It was so weird. We really missed the boys and talked about them the whole time but it was nice for the alone time. The weather was gorgeous and it was the perfect little getaway. Unfortunately in the rush of packing and making sure the boys had everything they needed for the weekend, I forgot my camera. So no pictures:(
Aunt Sue being as sweet as she always is came over and watched the boys for us. What a perfect anniversary gift! They had a great time despite still being sick. As we were leaving Friday afternoon Colton started to run a fever and his cough was getting worse. Carter was still congested and wheezy from the previous week. Aunt Sue took good care of them and they all survived.
When we got home Sunday evening, we were greeted with a big smile and great big hug from our little man, Colton. He knows just how to make us feel so good! And Carter, he was all smiles and drool as usual. I swear he grew even more since Friday. Both of them are just growing up to fast. Our boys are the best and we love them so much!!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment