Carter had tubes put in his ears on Monday, October 27. He did well. The ENT Dr. said that he had alot of liquid around the left eardrum and the right one was full of pus. He told us to expect drainage from his ears the next few days. Colton stayed home that day to help take care of his little brother. He was a big help. Both boys were back in daycare the next day.
Wednesday morning (Oct 29th) Colton woke up with fever and lots of congestion so I took him to work with me and to see Dr. Farley. He was diagnosed with pneumonia! I knew for sure she was going to tell me he just had another sinus infection. I couldn't believe it. My poor boys have been so sick lately.
So the next few days were spent doing breathing treatments, administering antibiotics, putting ear drops in Carter and dealing with some fussy boys. I really wanted to see those boys better and....Friday (Oct 31st) Colton was suppose to be leaving with Jerry to the deer lease for opening day and I had a girls weekend trip to Canton planned.
Friday finally arrived. Colton has improved and Carter worsened. Carter's drainage in his right ear increased, he was coughing and severely congested now. The boys didn't even get to go trick or treating for Halloween. Jerry headed to the deer lease late Friday night and the boys and I stayed home for the weekend. Colton was pretty much better, just not back to normal. Carter was so sick and just wanted to be held 24/7.
Sunday night, my babies are back on track. Colton is back to being a deaf monkey on caffeine and Carter only has a runny nose with occasional ear drainage (which is normal for now). They went to daycare Monday morning and when I picked them up that afternoon,they were back to our daily schedule. Thank goodness:)
Jerry came home from the deer lease Monday afternoon. No kill. They really didn't see much the whole weekend. Hopefully the weather will cool down and they'll have better luck next weekend. And for me....work has been busy and STRESSFUL this week. I'm ready for a vacation or something.
PawPaw Raymond and NaNa Hope did come by for the weekend to help out with the kids which I was very thankful for. Saturday afternoon we ate at a new place that opened up on Lake Conroe, Five Guys Burgers. The food was great and afterwards we walked down to the pier where they had a "fishing hole" to feed the fish. Colton loved it.

.

.









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment