Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9 days left

Oh My Goodness...
only nine more days until Christmas and I still have so much to do.

This year has really passed us by. Carter is 8 months today and he finally started crawling a couple weeks ago. It's been great. He follows Colton around every where instead of just sitting there crying because he's frustrated when his brother walks out of the room.

Colton is still the best kid ever. He's always helping me around the house and he does a great job taking care of his little brother. They play so well together and really enjoy each others company.

Jerry's on vacation and just taking care of things around the barn and house. He has another sick heifer he's caring for too. He took her to the vet last week and we're hoping the blood results will help us identify the problem so he can prevent our other cows from getting sick.

Me, I'm running around like a chicken without a head. I have a few more gifts to buy and two Office X-mas lunches to attend. On Saturday me and the girls from work are going to our concealed handgun class. I'm really excited but more nervous since I haven't been able to get a few practice sessions in first. Hopefully when I'm done with my X-mas lunch on Friday, Jerry and I can go get a few hours in at the gun range.

No comments: