Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Future Doctor

I forgot I took this picture of Carter and when I came across it, I knew I had to share it with you.



With my boys being sick, we've been doing breathing treatments forever it seems. Well, the first couple times Carter had to do it, he'd occasionally put up a fight. He didn't like to put the mask over his face so we found a special pacifier made for this particular treatment. He did much better with that. These breathing treatments became so routine, Carter would hold it by himself and and watch TV until his treatment was done. Carter's gotten even better now and allows me to put the mask over his face.

Colton could start and finish his treatment all by himself. He even helps me with Carter and makes sure his brother is doing his treatments. He likes to play doctor. He'll take Carter's blood pressure and listen to him breath using his stethoscope from his doctor kit. He's even become an expert at taking his medicine from a syringe. Sometimes he says he's going to be a doctor...when he's not being a cowboy.

No comments: