If you've noticed, my blog hasn't been current but then the next day there may be several retro dates of blogging. Between sick kids, work and everyday life, I haven't kept up as regular as I'd like. I have lots of "drafts" saved as our daily events take place and then I play catch up and update all the drafts and publish them for you to see. So, be sure and scroll down past dates you've read because there may be updates that were added later.
Lately I've been busy crocheting blankets. I've made three these last couple months. My favorite one I just finished a couple weeks ago. I made it for Justin and Summer's little girl, Payslee (Jerry's cousin). She is due sometime next month and the baby shower is this weekend. I hope she likes it as much as I do.
Another one I finished is for my co-worker, Rachel. She's not due until August. She's having a little girl which they're naming Emilee Marie. I love that name. And the third one I should be finished with tonight is for my other co-worker, Mary. Her birthday is next week and she is always complimenting my crochet work so I thought I'd surprise her with a blanket.
Once everyone receives their blankets, I'll post a picture for you to see. I don't want to spoil the surprise.









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment