
Colton loves hauling his little brother around the yard.

And Carter just sits back and enjoys the ride.

Here's Colton on his bicyle. He really hasn't had the chance to ride it that much since he's been sick and with the crazy weather we've had.

Here's Mr. Evil Knevil. Right after this shot, he stood up on the seat but I had put my camera down to run over and make sure he didn't fall. He's daring just like his brother (and mom).

This little 4-wheeler use to be Colton's. It's so sad for me to already see Carter riding on it. It reminds me just how fast both boys are growing up. I have a picture of Colton at this age doing the exact same thing. I'll have to find it and post it.

I think Carter enjoyed pushing the 4-wheeler around more than riding it. He pushed it all over the drive way.

Look at how much he's grown! Almost one year already. He doesn't look like a baby any more, although both of my boys will ALWAYS be my baby! The time goes by to fast. I get so sad when I look at pictures of Colton at this age and then look at the little man he has turned into. I wish I could go back and freeze time and enjoy him at that age a little longer! Even Carter!









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment