Last night was rough! Carter was so fussy and constantly coughing and wheezing. I swear I didn't sleep between getting up for bottles, giving medicine, cleaning up after spit up and just rocking him to calm down. He was wheezing so bad. It was almost like he couldn't breathe. I finally got him to sleep about 7am and I needed to be leaving for work at 7:30. There was no way that I was going to wake him up so I called my doctor and told her I'd be late today. AND...this time change isn't helping either. I am so exhausted.
When I did finally make it to work, I brought Carter with me for Dr.Farley to check him out. Thankfully, no pneumonia this time! She did give him some RX's and referred us to an Allergy and Immunology specialist. He has an appointment on Wednesday morning.









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment