Today was Carter's party and everything turned out great! We were blessed with having the weather clear up and all of our wonderful friends and family joining us for this event.

Haydan from school (AKA Carter's girlfriend)

There's Aunt Sue, MawMaw Liz and PawPaw Larry enjoying the beautiful weather.

This is Cayden my co-worker, Christie's little one.

Here's cousin Alexis trying not to get blown over by the wind.

The Birthday Boy, Carter.
Above is Jada and below is her little sister, Josie.


Alexis had a blast going down the slide.

Another picture of Ms.Haydan.

Here's Railynn. I could hardly get any pictures of her because she was so busy running around. I just couldn't keep up.

Here's Alayna. She DID NOT want me to take her picture.

Here's the Lion Pinata NaNa and PawPaw got.


Daddy helping Carter blow out his candle.



I was surprised that Carter wasn't afraid of the pinata. I can remember Colton at his first b-day party crying, especially when they started hitting the pinata.




This is Autumn, our neighbor. Her older sister, Hannah wasn't able to make it.

This is our other neighbor, Jalena.


This is Cayden's older brother, Cameron.

This is Caleb, Hannah and Autumn's older brother.

This is Jamie, Kannon's mom. We use to work together at Dr. Farley's office.
We needed a little help getting the pinata open. Her softball skills paid off.
No comments:
Post a Comment