Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I got the job !!!

My interview went great. I went back today to meet with the Physicians and Dr.Carmack, the one I'll be working with. They were extremely nice and I definitely look forward to starting my new job on December 14th.

I'm so excited because I'll get to do all the stuff I love to do working in Podiatry. I'll be numbing up toes for ingrown toenail procedures, taking x-rays, removing and putting on casts, bandage changes, suture removal...and so much more fun stuff. I'm sure this all sounds silly but I really love this speciality.

People don't realize how much their feet impact their daily lives. When your feet hurt, it can really slow you down and affect your lifestyle. Something as simple as cutting your toenails can become a challenge and very difficult for the elderly. It's a pleasure knowing I can provide this care to them and when they walk out they feel relief. Well, I'll keep you posted on how the new job goes.

1 comment:

kromero said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! nick and i were just talkin about how i needed to call and see how it went. i am sooo happy for you