This is my cousin, Veronica's little boy, Omar's 1st birthday party. As you can see, it was an Elmo theme. We all had such a good time. There was delicious food, an Elmo cake and a huge Elmo Pinata filled with a ton of candy.
Here is me and my handsome boys.

Colton "taking down" Elmo as he would say.

Here's Carter watching the bigger kids hitting the Pinata.

Aunt Linda thought he needed some candy so she poured a big hand full around him. At first he wasn't sure what to do. Then I opened one of the suckers and he knew exactly what to do with it.

My baby was so sticky!!! Thankfully I brought extra clothes for him.

Here's "Lil"Ray, Tera and Railyn

My precious Carter and Alexis with their party hats.

This was the whole gang. It wasn't very easy trying to get this picture.
The birthday boy is right in the middle wearing a blue shirt and khaki shorts. Can you believe he's only one?!? He looks just like his daddy, Luis.

The boys have 2 grandma Alices. This one is my grandma (my dad's mom). She looks so beautiful. I swear she hasn't aged since I was a kid.









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment