I forgot to mention that Carter was a bit fussy over the weekend. On sunday my mother-n-law noticed a little lump on his neck, just behind his ear. I took him to work with me on Monday so Dr. Farley could check it out. He ended up having another ear infection (his fourth one now) and the lump was a swollen lymph node. I went ahead and took him to the ENT as well. He confirmed the diagnosis and with his history of continous ear infections, we decided to have tubes put in. First, he'll have to get a hearing test which is scheduled for next Wednesday and then hopefully he'll get his tubes on Monday, October 27th. My poor little guy has been so sick. I sure hope that this fixes the problem. As you can see by this picture, he was still pretty happy. He's been such a good baby just like Colton was.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Carter's Ear Infection
I forgot to mention that Carter was a bit fussy over the weekend. On sunday my mother-n-law noticed a little lump on his neck, just behind his ear. I took him to work with me on Monday so Dr. Farley could check it out. He ended up having another ear infection (his fourth one now) and the lump was a swollen lymph node. I went ahead and took him to the ENT as well. He confirmed the diagnosis and with his history of continous ear infections, we decided to have tubes put in. First, he'll have to get a hearing test which is scheduled for next Wednesday and then hopefully he'll get his tubes on Monday, October 27th. My poor little guy has been so sick. I sure hope that this fixes the problem. As you can see by this picture, he was still pretty happy. He's been such a good baby just like Colton was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment