Carter reminded us today just how much he loves his big brother. We were in the living room watching TV when Jerry and Colton started playing around during commercial time. Of course, Carter is always watching Colton's every move. Well, Colton started laughing which turned into occasional screams and then all of a sudden Carter is crying as if he's hurt. I had to blow in his face to get him to catch his breath. At first I wasn't sure what happened. We calmed him down and everything seemed fine.
.
Our show came back on and Carter was back to being happy and chewing on his fingers. Five minutes later another commercial and the bigger boys were back to playing around. Jerry was play fighting with Colton when Carter burst into tears again. As soon as they stopped, Carter stopped. Notice a pattern? So...we told Colton to scream when dad would play fight and what do you know...Carter's little lip started to quiver and out came a cry. It was so cute and heart breaking. Then Colton came up to Carter and Carter grabbed him and hugged him. Sweet Colton hugged him back and told him it was alright. I'm telling you guys, I have the sweetest best boys ever!










 



























No comments:
Post a Comment