This weekend went by so fast. Jerry went to the deer lease to put up his blind and do some mowing. He's tried to make it up there 3 or 4 weekends in a row now but if it wasn't a darn hurricane coming it was sick cows needing attention at the property. We had some cows get a bad case of pink eye and Jerry had to give them shots and keep an eye on them to make sure they were getting better. From my understanding, their pink eye is different than ours. If it is left untreated they can go blind. So far they've improved. He'll have to go check on them sometime this week. Busy, Busy, Busy...never a dull moment.
Nana and Pawpaw came over Friday night and the boys were so excited to see them. They played and wrestled and wore each other out. Saturday morning Pawpaw fixed the seat on Colton's John Deer tractor. Some how one of the screws that holds the seat on had worked its way out. Now Colton can ride around the yard again. Carter enjoyed the nice weather as he was pushed in his swing. He loves being outside and especially watching his big brother run around. It's going to be so great when he's big enough to play with Colton. I won't have anyone to hang out with me anymore. The rest of the day was spent hanging out at the house and enjoying time with Nana.
On Sunday Nana, the boys and I did some running around town. The usual picking up stuff for the week and those last minute birthday gifts. I had so much fun buying these gifts because they were for girls. I got to pick out some cute girly clothes, girly bedroom decor and girly accessories. Everything I bought was pink, light pink, dark pink, pink with sparkles, pink with stripes, pink with ribbons...just lots of pink. Girls are definitely more fun to shop for than boys BUT...it cost way more too!!!
"Happy Birthday Railyn." (my older brother, Ray's daughter. I'll be posting their pics soon) She turned 2 today. She's so cute. With all of us having such busy schedules, we don't get to see each other that often. I did hear her over the phone the other day and I was amazed to hear how much she's talking now. She sounds so adorable. I can't wait to see her.
Well, Jerry finally made it home from the deer lease. He's exhausted. Hopefully he'll get a good nights rest since the little monkeys are sleeping with us. Good night everyone!









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment