Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

"Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!"

As always, we had a wonderful time at Aunt Sue and Uncle Paul's house. There was lots of WONDERFUL food and the best turkey dressing ever (Aunt Renette made). I was able to snap pictures of some of the family but I missed alot of them too. Sorry. Let's get started...

This is Cousin Danyel and her husband Bryan. They are SO SWEET!!! The boys just love them. We could'nt ask for better family. We do have to get on to Bryan sometimes for spoiling Colton.

Thanks again, Bryan. We love you!



This is Uncle "J". Colton really looks up to him and just admires him. (So, Uncle "J", you better set some good examples)



Here's our Famous Aunt Sue with the boys.

For some reason I just didn't get a picture of Uncle Paul this time. Sorry Uncle Paul.



PawPaw Jerry and the boys.



This is Cousin April and her husband, Jacob



This is Uncle Paul's beautiful daughter, Sharee and her boyfriend, Justin.




This is Cousin Mallory and her Fiance, Eddie. They are such a cute couple.



Now we've reached the end of Thanksgiving day and Aunt Sue is rocking Carter to sleep.


1 comment:

Suzette said...

We had a wonderful day. I must say that you and Boogie have raised 2 beautiful boys keep up the good work. I just love all the pictures.. Tell Colton he better not talk back to teacher..Ha
Love You All
Aunt Sue