It's Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I actually had the day off. I got up at my usual time and took the kids to daycare so I could shop in peace. I've been running around town trying to find something red to wear for our Christmas pictures this afternoon.
We're suppose to meet with Rachel around 4pm to take pictures. I picked up the kids after their nap time which was 2pm, headed home and started packing for the weekend. Of course, we all had to get ready and we were running a little late. Our plan was to leave straight from our setting and head to Beaumont to have diner at MawMaw Liz's house.
We ended up making our photo shoot at 4:45pm. Rachel (my co-worker I've mentioned before) was kind enough to do this for us. She's taken pictures of her brother and his family and has always done a terrific job. She doesn't give herself the credit she deserves. Well, we ended up at a nice setting just behind the Montgomery library It was fun and a little nerve racking. We were near water...we have a busy 3 yr old boy...you know where I'm going with this.
As soon as we finished up we hit the road. MawMaw had spaghetti ready to eat and there were a few visitors at her house too. It was Matthew's 13th birthday. Uncle Josh, Aunt Red, Lani, Hannah, Matthew, Kayley and Uncle "Stick" were all there. We ate, played and visited. The kids really had a good time.
Tomorrow we'll head to Aunt Sue's house for Thanksgiving and then mid afternoon, Jerry will leave for the deer lease and the boys and I will head to Texas City to see NaNa and PawPaw.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment