Friday, November 13, 2009

They Hunt, I shop

The boys are at school and I'm "home" packing for our traveling weekend. Colton and Jerry are headed back to the deer lease and Carter and I are headed back to Nana's to continue our Christmas shopping.

Opening weekend was last week and Colton and Jerry didn't have much luck. Colton was running a fever and had a cough but went anyway. Jerry did a good job keeping him medicated but Colton's cough scarred most of the deer away. Hopefully they'll have better luck this weekend. Colton is feeling much better and promises to continue taking his prescriptions if he can go hunting with dad.

Carter and I went to Texas City and started our Christmas shopping with Nana. We also got to visit with Alexis. She was down visiting from Corpus Christi. She has really grown and is talking so much. We also got to visit with Uncle Ray, Aunt Tera and Railynn. The kids were really happy to see each other and had lots of fun playing together.

Well, I'm off to find some bargains.

No comments: