Aunt Sue and Colton of course.
Carter was being really fussy so Uncle "J" was doing a good job of keeping him occupied with his cell phone.
Let's just say, I'll do anything to keep these boys quiet.
Even PawPaw Larry took his turn in trying to keep Carter quiet. I'm not sure what has gotten in to him but he is constantly wanting only me to hold him and when I don't or can't he throws a screaming fit. Colton was never like this. It's driving me crazing (and I'm sure everyone else who has to listen to him scream).
We don't get to see Chad and Shaye very much so we were excited to have them join us for dinner too. They're expecting their first baby in April and it's a girl!
.
Congratulations !
.
We are so happy for you two.
.
.









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment