See Cartie....the one with the big blue Pacifier in his mouth? (atleast he wasn't crying)
Colton's class sang Frosty the Snowman and they had the cutest costume. Colton was also selected to participate in the Finale and was selected to be one of the sheppards. He really out performed himself and we have it all on video. His singing definitely could be heard over ALL the other children. Not only was he the loudest but he was a beat ahead of everyone else. My sweety was just precious! I so proud of both of my wonderful little boys!!!!!
My little snowman. Poor thing was sweating his hiney off wearing this costume and standing on stage with all those hot lights shining down.
Today was my first day of work. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is really nice and I was just so excited to be back to work. I only worked a half day since they're only open a half day on Friday's (another reason it's great). I'm really looking forward to a full day on Monday. I need to go get me some new scrubs for my new job. I'll update you on the new job.









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment