So, you've heard about me forgetting my camera, my batteries dying in the camera, dropping and breaking my camera....well. I didn't have very many "Christmas Pictures" of the boys to post because I lost the memory card to my camera. Yep. Another disgusting moment for me. I had taken some WONDERFUL and AWESOME Christmas pictures of the boys and I couldn't wait to share them with you. As I sat down to the computer to update my blog, I got my camera out and my memory card was gone!!!! I swear it made me cry. I started to back track all my actions trying to figure out where my memory card with the best pictures I've ever taken of the boys was. I finally figured that it had fallen out of my wallet while shopping. Ugh......
Here's a few pictures that I happen to save to the computer before that tragic loss.
Carter still knows how to do his own breathing treatments.
This will be the last pictures of Carter with a pacifier. Bye Bye Paci. Carter's a big boy now. He has done so well without it, you'd never know he use to have to have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment