Today was our Christmas Party. We had it at the Brentwood Country Club in Beaumont. I made sure to take a picture of everyone from work so I could share with you all the great new people I work with.
This is Dr.Carmack (right) with my partner, Jennifer. She is the nicest person ever. Even though we've only worked together for a very short period of time, I already know what a sincere and kind person she is. Dr. Carmack is also very nice and is so good with his patients. I really love working with these two.
This is Savanah (left) and Carla (right). They are Dr. Harvey's assistants. These two girls are so outgoing and really compliment Dr. Harvey. They really know how to make their patients know they're special.
This is Heather (right) and she is our surgery scheduler. In her office she has a picture of Super Woman taped on her wall and that's just what she is. Her office is constantly busy. Christina (left) works the front desk making appointments and checking patients in and out.
This is Darla (left) and she is the office manager. She is super sweet and does a great job running the office. Carla (middle) is actually an LVN. I forgot to mention she's a hugger. My first day she greeted me with a great big hug. Dr. Harvey (right) is Awesome! She is so kind but knows how to stand her ground. She doesn't let those patients push her around or take advantage of her. I love her for that.
This is Aimee (left) and she is our "go to girl". She does insurance verification, orders supplies, filing, sterilizing instruments and what ever we need help with. She really keeps us running smooth. Danielle (right) is Dr.Bruyn's 2nd Assistant. She's a firecracker! She definitely keeps everyone on their toes.
This is Linda (left) and Hilda (right). Hilda is Dr.Bruyn's nurse but is currently out on medical leave. Linda use to work for Dr.Bruyn full time but is now retired and only fills in when needed. She's working until Hilda returns after the first of the year.
This is Esmeralda (right) and she does our billing. They use to out source their billing and just brought it back in house. "Ez" has been so busy entering all of our accounts back into the system and staying on top of our current billing.
This is Dr. Bruyn. From what everyone has told me, every year at the Christmas party he raps a song about the office. When he initially came out he was wearing a baggy sweat suit, dark sun glasses and a Santa hat. I have to say that I was pretty impressed with "his ryhme". This is him just acting goofy again. His sense of humor reminds me alot of Dr. MacTavish (the doctor I use to work for in Houston).
This is DeeAnn (right) and she works the front desk with Christina. Ms. Shirley (Darla's mom, left) helps out with the overflow of the billing. These two are very sweet ladies.









 




























1 comment:
Glad to see you love your job! I sure do miss you alot. Glad you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment