I was even able to spend some time with Grandma as well. We probably spent 2 or 3 hours (maybe more) working on an awesome puzzle(between kid naps and quiet times). We made a great team putting the pieces together and we were pretty quick too, but unfortunately we weren't able to finish by the time we had to head home. (when Jerry came back from the deer lease)


Colton and I got to spend some one on one time together as well. Remember, he's been needing a bigger size pair of boots and new belt so...we left Carter with MawMaw and Great Grandma and headed to Cavenders in Beaumont. My little baby is not so little anymore. He has grown into a little man right before my eyes. It makes me sad yet proud. He picked out his own pair of boots and belt. I wasn't crazy about the belt he chose but he really liked it and it was cheaper than the one I wanted him to have. I think he picked it out because it came with a buckle. Of course he wore the new items right away and didn't want to take them off. When nap time came around, right off the bat, he said he didn't need to take his new boots and belt off, he'd be fine taking a nap with them on. He's such a little stud.
One of the things Colton loves about going to MawMaw's house is all the trucks and car toys she has. As you can see, I think Carter feels the same way.

I took the picture below just right before we headed to Beaumont for the weekend. He's all about being a cowboy and he's got the attitude down.









 



























No comments:
Post a Comment